Terms and Conditions.
Where would we be without Terms and Conditions?
We need them to make sure the working relationship we have runs smooth!
The Design Process
- The design process starts from our very first communication.
- I incorporate all communications into my costings.
- I usually use WordPress to create your website.
- I prefer not to use ready made WordPress Themes. I prefer to use a Theme builder by Themify.
- After an initial video chat or phone call, I prefer to communicate via email as phone calls and text messages are distracting when I am working on your website. It is also easier for me to look back at your emails for website design feedback.
- The design process takes as long as it takes for you to be completely happy with your website.
- The design “sign off” is when you agree that the website or work I have done for you is complete. I require you to send me an email with the following words… “I [your name], agree that the work that Richard Glover of Rich G Design, is to my satisfaction and complete.”
- When I receive the email for “sign off”, I will then forward you the final invoice.
- I quote a price for your completed website based on an average of 30 hours of design work. I may charge my hourly rate for any design work that goes over 30 hours. I will notify you before this occurrence and try to provide an estimate of extended costs.
- The price I quote usually includes your domain name cost and website hosting for 1 year only. After 1 year, I will invoice you for further domain name registration and website hosting.
- I require a non-refundable deposit of 50% the quoted amount to begin my work. If you would like to pay for your website using my instalment option, one month payment is acceptable as a non-refundable deposit for me to begin work.
- The final payment is due when you are happy with your website. I will send you an invoice for the final amount and expect this to be paid within 1 month.
Enter your info and message into the form below and I will get back to you a.s.a.p.
If you would like me to create for you or you want to know more about me, use the contact form or have a look at my social media.